Some recent posts (of which I have lost track) inspired me to try, so I got a couple of the Mattel Wonder Woman dolls, spruced up the paint job on the outfit, armor, and weaponry with acrylics (in part comparing to a few film photos and Hot Toys prototype images), and replaced the body with a Phicen PLMB2016-S17B. I didn’t do much in the way of weathering (except on the red surfaces on the boots), but the brush strokes helped. I did add a couple of leather and metal items to approximate a more movie-accurate look. There are a few further things I could do to improve the look (not least picking a better head sculpt), but that would have to wait for another day. The toy’s sculpt was actually remarkably good, but the paint job was poor (especially the gold or bronze color), some of the colors were wrong, and a few straps were interrupted to allow the softer plastic armor to be opened up for placement/removal.
Here are the results; hope you like.